Ipsy April 2014 Glam Bag

Hello fellow bloggers!


Let's start with a review of my first ipsy bag!
 As far as I know they only ship within the USA and Canada. First you have to do a quiz so they can personalize your monthly bag according to your interests.
Once you subscribe and follow their instruction on how to be removed off their waiting list, you can sit and wait until they start shipping.

I received my bag yesterday and I already knew what's going to be inside, you can check it on their website. Basically, I was super excited!

Cute, isn't it? On a side note, DHL left this package right in front of my apartment door, I'm surprised nobody saw this flashy package and took it with them.
To sum it up, I love every single product!
So here's what I received:
  • Benefit lollitint (ridiculously tiny-sized)
  • Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Acid Pink
  • City Color White Gold Shadow and & Highlight Mousse
  • KISS Looks So Natural Lashes
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil (Travel Size)

Crappy Swatches (ignore my scar please)
The Benefit lollitint is a beautiful and cute blush. But as for my skin color, if I apply it on my lips it doesn't show it all. I could see it as a multi-purpose product for fair skinned ladies though.

Cailyn's lip balm is so flashy, I just can't get enough! It's definitely nothing I would apply on a daily basis though. Great for parties!

Next is the City Color White Gold Shadow and & Highlight Mousse which is just way too gorgeous! I am not sure if you can see it but it's highly-pigmented. On my skin it more looks closer to a champagne color. I like to apply in the inner corner of my eye or on my brow bone. You could also apply it on your cheeks for extra glow.

Last but not least, here's the Urban Decay's Eye Pencil. There isn't much to say about it beside that it's awesome and everything I expected it to be. The travel size is bigger than I thought it would be, I'm sure it will last longer than I want it to last.

As for the eyelashes, they're really long and give you a really glamorous look. Also notice how the lashes become thinner towards the end, just like real lashes. I ended up giving my pair to my sister because I already have so many. Then again, you can never have enough...

To sum it up, I can't wait for next month's glam bag!

Click on this if you want to subscribe to ipsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment